We believe in being humble, hungry and smart.
These three indispensable virtues, identified in "The Ideal Team Player" are key aspects of our firm values and culture:
Hungry means eager, excited, and passionate. We’re self-motivated, ambitious and are constantly seeking out what is next. We want to learn, grow and thrive. Hungry people are willing to take on responsibility, put in hours, and do whatever it takes.
Being humble means being courteous and respectful, letting go of ego, and celebrating the success of others. Collaboration is a crucial value at C/D/H, and we are constantly learning from peers, sharing credit, and engaging in active collaboration.
Smart doesn’t just equate to intelligence. It is efficiency and intuition. We expect common sense, and good judgment. Smart people at C/D/H relate well to others, excel in diverse groups, and are infinitely resourceful.
Our team members live our culture and our values everyday in their work, solving the toughest business challenges with user-centric technology solutions. We believe in working hard and celebrating success. If you’re interested in developing new skills, taking on new challenges and working with other professionals who have a passion for engaging with people, let’s talk.
C/D/H values two-way, collaborative communication, through continuous interaction with each other and with you. We promote active collaboration when we are together, and through the online tools we provide you.
Our consultants strive for improvement and are committed, encouraged, rewarded, and required to constantly better their skills. We share new knowledge with each other, so we can collectively bring it to you.
C/D/H brings honesty, trust, integrity and reliability to our working relationships. From our daily communications, to the work being performed, to our documentation, and to our billings we will always treat you fairly.
C/D/H isn't just where we work. We give our best every day. This commitment extends to you before, during and after a project.
Sales and Marketing
This is a full-time, exempt position. Hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The Marketing Assistant works with our Sales and Marketing team to coordinate a broad range of activities at C/D/H to include content development, events, social media, email marketing, sales reporting and communications. This position may be combined with other position duties and will report to the Operations Director.
Competencies and Qualities:
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to professionally communicate with diverse audiences
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Technical capacity – fluent in current Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Knowledge of design programs such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a strong plus
- Attention to detail and ability to work towards multiple high-priority deadlines simultaneously
- Self-directed with ability to work independently
- Provide assistance with event activities, including:
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials
- Perform registration, logistics and booth set-up activities
- Provide support for C/D/H presenters to include PowerPoint development
- Detailed lead tracking in CRM and partner systems
- Attend external marketing events as required
- Help write, maintain and organize marketing and sales collateral
- Provide assistance with social media activities
- Develop and maintain accurate, current database(s) of industry contacts for mailings
Grand Rapids or Detroit
This position requires up to 25% travel.